Thursday, September 17, 2009

Micheal Vick Now

Well by now I think its not news that Micheal Vick is playing football again with the Eagles. I was pretty surprised when I heard that he got a standing ovation at is first game. Seems like most of the crowd there was in favor of him and there was only one small group there for the dogs that he hurt and killed. So I would like to say this, if you were at that first game in Philly were he came out for the first time and you were one of the people that stood up, take me off your favorites list and dont come back to my blog! I dont want you hear. I understand that everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it but in this case I dont care. That is an outrage that he was welcomed back like that.
Seriously people is sports really that important that we are going to ignore what he did to these frigen innocent animals because he can throw a ball well? What are we telling everyone else in the world? Its not that big of a deal, if you get caught dog fighting and killing them after just say your sorry and all is forgotten. Is this justice?
Now I find out from the news that today that his jersey was the number 4 jersey to sell this year. I am shocked and blown away. What am I missing? I am still heartbroke over what he did and people are out there buying his stuff and supporting him. The level of cruelty which he was involved in does not just go away in a person. Sorry, but it doesn't. I never heard him apologize for the dogs that he killed in terrible ways once. I am just sad because I have so much love for this breed and we have people hurt it so much and everyone turns a blind eye to it because he is famous. Shame on every person that supports him!

No comments: