Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Black Dogs


Have you ever heard of " Black Dog Syndrom?" Black dogs are the last dogs in shelters to find homes. This is why so many shelters actually will put the all black dogs in the front or first isles to be walked down. People pass by them and go to that flashy colored dog in the next pen. Black dogs have much less chance of being adopted or even looked at. This seems strange to me because I know have known so many people with black dogs and I had two growing up. My fiance loves black dogs but I guess they are over looked by most. Its sad for them because they didnt ask to me any certain color and their fate is usually sealed because of it. Dont forget about them if your looking to adopt. They need love and respect just as much as the other dogs of different colors.


I dont know about you but I think this is one stunning black dog right here!

No comments: