Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Never Ending Homeless Dogs

Yep, the never ending amount of home less dogs that I see online boggles my mind. From Craigslist to Petfinder and everything in between it never seems to slow down. I wish I could tell you how bad it hurts and bothers me to see so many sweet faces that are dyeing to be loved and wanted. Its depressing and frustrating because I wish I could take them all or help more. I am blown away at how so many of these animals are disposed of like trash. Do people think that because they are animals they feel no pain? Humans created these problems not the animals but they surly are the ones that suffer the most.
Why is there not laws for spaying or neutering? Why is there not stiffer punishments for back yard breeders and puppy mills? I don't get it! When you start searching the ads there is a never ending supply of sweet dogs out there that will never get a chance or a home, plus puppies getting put down due to over crowding in shelters. The fact is people are wasteful and selfish in general and don't take the time to even care about the sad truth regarding the over abundance of animals in the US. Please spay and neuter your pets and please don't breed your dogs! It cost others their lives!

No comments: