Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pit Friendly Apartments

I have decided to move from my state of Michigan to Tennessee. Were going to start off in an apartment for a while so we can get situated. I decided to check on all the apartment communities in the Tennessee area that were moving to. Most people feel when they have to move to an apartment they cant take their beloved dog with them. This is not true what so ever if you own a "regular" dog. What do I mean by that? You can find an apartment now days that is pet friendly, if you don't own a Pit Bull! I was not able to find one complex in the whole city. I am very bothered by this being that a Put bull is the only breed of dog I will ever get. There is other dogs listed in some of them as well like, Rotts, Chows, Akitas etc.
With so many people losing there homes right now its no wonder that there is ad after ad of Pit Bull type dogs that need homes due to moving. This upsets me to know end because now I am in a situation that I have a real problem with. So once again thanks to all the people that have ruined this breed. I thought discrimination was wrong. I guess that doesn't apply to dogs though.

No comments: